1. If a URM student contributes to the work: NSF DBI-0932955.
2. If your work uses the Pascal LSCM: NSF DBI 0115825 and DoD 52680- RT-ISP. From 9.15.11 onward, also NIMHD 8G12-MD007600 (RCMI).
3. If your work used the live-imaging system: DoD 52680-RT-ISP. From 9.15.11 onward, also NIMHD 8G12-MD007600 (RCMI) .
4. Acknowledge NIMHD 8G12-MD007600 (RCMI) if your study benefits from:
- supplies, space, technical support equipment, or fly strains maintained in the Neurogenetics facility.
- supplies, space, technical support, or equipment in the Molecular Neurobiology facility.
- distilled water or ice from Institute facilities.
5. If a RISE student contributes to the work: NIGMS MBRS R25 GM-061838.
6. If your work uses the JEOL Electron Microscope: NSF DBI 0959225 and NIMHD 8G12-MD007600 (RCMI).
7. If your study includes a CREST student or benefits from the Puerto Rico Center for Environmental Neuroscience: NSF HRD-1736019.
8. If you receive support from the COBRE Center for Neuroplasticity, acknowledge: NIH NIGMS GM103642.
9. If you used the Nikon A1R confocal microscope (Room 215), acknowledge NSF DBI-1337284
10. If your project benefits from the NSF Partnerships in Research and Education (PIRE) program Neural Mechanisms of Reward & Decision, acknowledge OISE 1545803.